16 July 2007

Trip in February





Going back to this - as usual - pleasant trip, I think it's mainly patience and calm that accompanied these images, although I was 'in between things', and still finding it hard to find myself between three quite widely exposed worlds (London, Budapest, and good old Brittany).
What animates the eye at university could be anything, and could be produced in any manner. What's more self-judgement is just as random, depending on one's last arty conversation, on one's last arty encounters, on my every moment's encounter anyway.
I believe these pictures are a student's statement, one keen to go anywhere for any reason. And that is also in empty depths, misty windows (in this case, the window of the Easybus on the way to Luton!).
I was off to Budapest, with a few research goals in my mind, trying to open new doors again...

No comments: