17 July 2007

None


"The moving stairs", hungarians call them.

Move with them, they said
Go down with the crowd, they said

Relaxing in the house of forgotten colours
I lost them completely down there
Downing a gulp of nervous breakdowns
Down I go back to where the people sink in

Nothing could make me more happy
Than going back up. I feel like a miner
with no mine to attend. But there is work,
They said

All times beneath for nothing, to sit there in a moving
train and fixed looks that make me want to shake them
All until I find myself outside
But nothing was said.
..................................

Les hongrois les appellent "les escaliers qui bougent".

Bougez avec elles, qu'ils nous ont dit
Descendez avec la foule, qu'ils nous ont dit

Me reposant dans une maison au coloris efface
Je les ai completement perdu dans ce bas-la
Avalant de travers mes dernieres sales cuisines
Je suivait les dechets dans la chute du lavabo

Rien ne me rendrait plus heureux
Que de remonter. Je suis la, un mineur
Sans mine ou piocher. Mais il y a du travail,
Qu'ils ont dit

Tous ces moments ici-bas pour rien, pour s'asseoir la dans
un train qui transportent des visages tellement bleme que je me force pour ne pas les secouer
Jusqu'a ce que je me retrouves dehors a nouveau
Mais rien n'a ete dit.

No comments: