12 February 2007

Magyar virágom


In a few days, I will celebrate my hungarian birthday, from the first time I saw and walked on the hungarian soil, on the 13th of February 2006. This picture came as the others, by chance, but I would like to give it in recognition of my love for the country. The soft blend of hungarian colours in the corner of a well-knowned living room...

Dans quelques jours, je feterais mon anniversaire hongrois, de la premiere fois ou j'ai apperçu et marché sur le sol hongrois, un 13 Février 2006. Cette image est venue comme les autres, illuminée par la chance, mais j'aimerais la rendre au pays par reconnaissance de mon amour pour sa culture. Un léger mélange de couleures hongroises dans le coin d'un salon familier...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hippy birthday anyway!!!!!
Bloody good, what!
Bosse bien, on se voit a Londres dans pas trop longtemps...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX