07 December 2006

Les amis d'amis







Friends of friends, lovely people I didn't spend so much time with, but that I will always contact as soon as I go back to hungary. In that sense the transitive relationships I have by travelling are nevertheless kept alive, or rather possible. Vicky and Endre, who were together at the time of my visit, Anita, that I met through Ruben, Ania - a volunteer from France - , that I met through Ruben too, and Janos (Please excuse me if I'm wrong with the name, it's just there are so many typical hungarian names, that it's hard to differenciate them sometimes) who worked with Vica this summer in Balaton.

Les zamis des zamis, des gens supers avec qui je n'ai pas passé autant de temps que ca, mais que je contacterais toujours aussitot de retour en hongrie. En ce sens le caractere transitif de mes relations, en voyageant restent vivantes, ou plutot possibles. Vicky et Endre, qui étaient ensemble lors de mes deux derniers sejours, Anita, que j'ai rencontré grace a Ruben, Ania - une volontaire francaise - que j'ai aussi rencontré a travers Ruben, et János (je m'excuse si ce n'est pas vraiment son nom, mais il y a tellement de noms typiques hongrois, que paradoxalement on les melange au lieu de les differencier) qui a travaillé cet été avec Vica au lac Balaton.

1 comment:

Annette Zhang said...

Students, Teachers & Administrators. Students, Teachers & Administrators Welcome to Michigan Virtual University, Michigan's leading provider of online learning solutions. We invite you to explore our website